A minor is a subject that is designed to complement your major – it does not need to be closely related to your major. It may be something you are interested in and would like to know more about.
You can have more than one minor and you can also have more than one major but you will have to obtain approval of the department chair first. Having a double-major may extend the time needed to complete the bachelor’s program.
- MA Management for Public Safety and Homeland Security Professionals
- MS Acute Care Adult Nurse Practitioner
- MS Family Nurse Practitioner
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MS Physician Assistant Studies
- MBA/JD Law Combined Program
International students are accepted onto these programs, but the degrees offer certificates and qualifications that are only valid within New York state, and may not be recognized in other countries:
- Education and teaching master’s degrees
- BA Adolescent Education and BA Childhood Education
- MS Counseling and MS Mental Health Counseling
- BS Nursing
Also, while international students may apply for Performing Arts programs, applicants must attend an in-person audition or interview in New York City:
- MFA –Actors Studio Drama School
- BA Theater Arts
- BFA Musical Theater
- BA Directing
- BFA Commercial Dance
- BFA Acting
- BFA Acting for Film, Television, Voice-overs, and Commercials
Adult continuing education refers to courses, certificates and professional training opportunities for individuals who want to enhance their skills and professional experience.
Pace calculates a student’s GPA upon application but if the student wishes to have an estimate of what their USA GPA is before applying they can use the GPA Calculator.
When using the GPA Calculator:
- Select your country
- If applying for a graduate program, enter grades and credits for each class you have completed in your undergraduate studies.
- If applying to an undergraduate degree enter grades and credits for class in these 5 main subjects – history, native language literature course, math, science, and English.
- For each class, enter the grade you earned and the number of credits earned.
- If your transcript does not indicate credits, enter the number “3” in that category for each class. American university courses are typically worth 3 credits.
While this is a helpful resource, it does not guarantee that the GPA score obtained will be the same as the one Pace will decide. This is due to grading scales which could be different from the GPA Calculator.
Our education advisors are available to help you estimate your GPA.
GMAT means Graduate Management Admission Test. It is often required for MBA and other US business school graduate programs. The GMAT measures mathematical, verbal and analytical skills and must be taken in English.
GRE means Graduate Record Examination. The GRE is another graduate admissions test, most often used for assessing applicants to master’s programs in non-business disciplines, e.g., biology, chemistry, computer science, literature, math, physics and psychology.
The GRE test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills and is taken in English.
↗ Links will redirect to the Pathways website.