Applying to study at Pace University either directly or through Global Pathways, is a straightforward process. To help you apply we have dedicated Personal Education Planners to advise you on the courses available to you, and to ensure that you complete the prospective student form correctly.
Below you will find all the information you need about the admission process.
In order for us to process your application we will ask you for a few supporting documents needed to evaluate your application.
- Original ofﬁcial copy of English Proﬁciency Test Score IELTS or ETS TOEFL, Pearson PTE
- Ofﬁcial transcripts from all academic institutions attended (original and translation – must arrive in sealed and signed envelopes from the academic institution)
- Personal statement (undergraduate students – minimum of 250 words)
- Two letters of reference (original and translation)
- CV/resume (required only for applicants to graduate programs)
- Copy of passport
- Original GMAT/GRE scores for MA Psychology only
- Original and translated portfolio (required only for applicants to the Master’s in Media and Communication Arts)
- Pace University Financial Afﬁdavit for international students
- Proof of funds (bank statement or letter less than 6 months old)
- If you already have a valid F-1 or J-1 visa, you should complete the Transfer Recommendation Form and provide copies of I-94 and I-20 or DS-2019 from your previous school(s).
The application process and steps:
- Submit your fully completed prospective student form
- Submit your full application using the Pace University application or The Common Application.
- Submit your application fee: $50 for undergraduate applications; $70 for graduate applications.
- An application decision will be sent to you within 10 working days. If accepted you will be sent your acceptance package which will include:
- Pace acceptance letter or Global Pathways orientation and acceptance letter
- I-20 form
- Credit waiver form (if applicable) – you must have submitted syllabi from each class in order to receive this
- Student Housing Options and Housing Preference Form
- Instructions for submitting tuition and housing deposits.
- Pay the deposit:
- Undergraduate students applying directly to Pace University must pay a $100 tuition deposit and, if you plan to live on campus, a $500 housing deposit. Housing is guaranteed to undergraduate students paying the deposit by May 1st for the Fall semester and December 15th for the Spring semester. After those dates, Pace Housing and Residential Life will do its best to accommodate students based on available space. Tuition deposits are due by May 1st for the Fall semester and December 15th for the Spring semester; after those dates, accepted students must submit a tuition deposit within two weeks of receiving the acceptance letter.
- Graduate students applying directly to Pace University must pay a $200 tuition deposit within 2 weeks of receiving the acceptance letter. Students who wish to be considered for university housing must submit a $500 deposit as well. Please note that Pace cannot guarantee housing for graduate students, but Pace Housing and Residential Life will do its best to accommodate graduate students based on available space.
- Global Pathway students will have instructions on paying their deposits included in their acceptance letter.
- Complete the Housing Preference Form indicating your chosen housing options or airport pickup service (if required)
- Allow approximately 6 weeks for your U.S. visa to be processed by the U.S. embassy.
- Pay the full balance of the invoice before the start of your program. Instructions on how to pay the deposit and balance will be included on the invoice.
- We will contact you with information about upcoming pre-arrival information and the orientation schedule
- Arrive in NYC or Westchester and attend Orientation.
- Start classes.