We have dedicated education advisors who will advise you on available programs and admission requirements, and can help you to prepare your application documents.
- English proﬁciency test score: Kaplan iBT, TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Pearson PTE
- Ofﬁcial transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Personal statement
- 2 letters of reference
- CV/resume for applicants to graduate programs
- Copy of passport
- GMAT/GRE scores, if required for your degree program
- Pace University Financial Afﬁdavit for international students
- Proof of funds (bank statement or letter less than 6 months old)
- Some programs (e.g., BFA Art, MA Media & Communication Arts) require a portfolio of previous work.
To learn more, visit our How to Apply ⇒ section on the Global Pathways website.